Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Finally!!

Yippee! So the USPS finally figured out where Texas was and delivered my hCG today! Was really beginning to get discouraged when I saw it surf through 3 different San Antonio post offices yesterday. Apparently they all thought the packaging was pretty?
Nice thing was it came in a sort of plastic tupperware style container so perfect for storing in the fridge.
I went ahead and mixed it up. Plan on starting at 150 iu's so mixed with 10 ml's of bacteriostatic sodium chloride and will inject 3cc's each morning. Was a bit nerve wracking mixing this stuff up. Rather makes you feel a bit like a druggie lookin' for a fix.(lol)
Everything is in the fridge ready for the morning. Getting ready for some serious gorging, the part the twins are looking forward to most I think ;) They especially loved that I splurged on ice cream sundae cones from the Schwann's man this evening. ;~)

Going to watch some tv and look at the hcg diet cookbook I printed out so when Saturday gets here I'm ready with some tasty meals on protocol. Have a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your two days of overeating! This is one thing that I look forward to when I start my next round...which will be just in time for the Thanksgiving Holidays! Do you have a list of foods that you are planning to enjoy?

    ReplyDelete