Monday, August 3, 2009

Geography lessons

Anyone care to give the good folks of the United States Postal Service a geography lesson?
Yesterday I noted that my hCG was inbound OUT of New York customs. Rather an oxymoron if you ask me. Checked this morning and now it's been processed through the Portland OR sort facility. Now I know geography can be a challenging subject for some but Texas is a pretty big, rather well known state that MOST people recognize as being in the southern portion of the US, right?!!! I rather expected the package to be in Chicago, Nashville, Atlanta, or Dallas. One of the major hubs but Portland! gimme a break.... gimme a break, break me off a piece of that kitkat bar! (lol)
Well, hopefully it will traverse quickly and I will have by Wednesday. Already have the gorge foods ready at the house. And have admittedly been indulging on things that I know I won't be able to have for the next few months. Had a mocha frappuccino yesterday with one of the twins while we were out shopping. And grits with butter for breakfast, really going to miss my grits. I know if you're not from the south you're thinking nasty but they are delicious with a little salt n pepper and side of bacon crisp. Or some folks like them with sugar, I call that malt-o-meal though.
I think what I am going to miss most of all though is my morning coffee with the flavored coffee-mate. Decided to test myself this AM and left the house without my coffee cup. Okay, so I FORGOT my cup but today is a coffee free day and I'm not doing so well. If anyone has any protocol acceptable substitutions let me know. I don't think a tablespoon of milk is going to cut it though.
Ahh well, have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment